Friday, December 3, 2010

My Video For The Gunz: The Duel Practice

I do anything to show you how do I do really from the game. And it is so hard to explain for a beginner like. The video was finally made today. And I apologized for the video because it is not high quality, but I will do better soon if you know how to download video in you tube by using Fraps. Anyway here is my video.



As you can observe this game really need stamina, accuracy, maxspeed is the best when it comes to this kind of a game. I really wish to make a video in HQ but I need to learn how to do it. We can shoot, fly, jump high, high from the ground also can be made here. Don't worry I will make a video for that to. I will also post for the basic moves for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...